CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finally Back after NO INTERNET!

You read it right- NO INTERNET... it was AWEFUL... almost as bad as the 1.5 hour conversation with someone in India... but no worries I once again have internet.  So- I will do several updates in this one post.  Where to begin....

The bread disaster...  Well, I have been waiting and waiting for the perfect opportunity to bake this braided loaf- and I finally decided over the weekend to make it for a friend.  Well, if looks were everything it would have been a success... However, it was NOT as good as it looks- But Betty Crocker doesn't care about tastes, right?  oh well they will still be fun to scrap!  Maybe next time it will be better and I can actually SHARE :)


I had started this layout with a friend a couple weeks ago and didn't get to finish it.  Finally, with no internet to distract me, I FINISHED!  This was an amazing day- I had been looking and looking for some wooden earrings- and one day my grandfather said we would just make some in his wood shop.  It was amazing to create something so pretty from a scrap of wood.  His craftsmanship is truly amazing!


So... I'm not sure why BLogger loaded these sideways... and I can't get them to rotate- So sorry!! 

Last thing-so since the bread was a bust, I decided to just make a card instead.  I used the left over paper from the layout.  I had so much fun making the first card, I made several using the scraps.  It was a good, relaxing project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment