CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

*~ Hello Hello!~*

Well, the last week was craziness- but I did squeeze in a little craft time.  I went with a couple of friends to a class at Create 365 where the focus was on "Clusters".  We created our own layout and were encouraged to step out of our "box" to create.  Well,  I LOVED what happened when I stepped out.  I started out with just patterned paper, a few buttons and a white scalloped tag.  I used Glimmer mist to change the tag to an accented silver.  The awesome flowers in the second cluster were made using the pattern paper and a sewing machine.  The butterfly was a stamped onto white paper, cut, and scored for a more 3-d effect. I hope you enjoy!  I will add some bling and photos later today :) but you get the idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment