CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

~* Happy Happy Holidays!*~

I hope you are enjoying decorating and baking for the holidays as much as I am.  I LOVE Christmas time.  My favorite was always decorating the tree with mom... you've already seen my tree- and I hear hers is going well!!

Well, I have a fun alternative to the usual bow to top your gifts.  This one was made for a birthday gift, so it is not in Christmas colors- but, you could do the same thing out of your wrapping paper and make it super cute!

This was cut with my Silhouette using the fancy flower design.  I curled the edges around a pencil to make them take form.  It would be great to accent using inks around the edges. You just poke a hole with a stylus or whatever you use, then layer from bottom to top and *poof* a cute flower!


I hope this gives you a great and cheap way to "spice up" your Christmas gifts and tags!!


Till next time!
Leah

0 comments:

Post a Comment