CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

*~ Cupcake Cookies~*

That's right- cupcake cookies!  These were a first for me and I'M IN LOVE!  I got the super cute cutters from our local "Party Time" store.  OMG is that place heaven- a WHOLE ISLE dedicated to cupcakes... be still my heart.  I'm surprised I got out on budget!  I made cupcake cookies as little thank yous to the crop participants.  It was late when I was icing them, and I decided (for the first time EVER) NOT to flood them.  There were far too many and it was far too late :) There were about 50!  I think they turned out alright- but I can't wait to make another batch and flood them to compare.  The pink sprinkles really are my favorite part.  I will post more pictures soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment