CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

*~~ Notes Gift ~~*

Hello!!  I made this notes plate as a door prize at our Cupcake crop a few weeks back (still waiting on cupcake pictures, I'm sorry for the posting delay!)  This is my NEW FAVORITE gift.. well one of them.  I bought a trendy square dinner plate from a local store, added a little vinyl and attached a dry erase marker= done project!  It would also be a great idea to use for "Menu" or "Chore List" or "To-Do" lists....  or as I call them... "Things Accomplished".  Again, so so sorry for the terrible quality of the picture.  Poorly lit room + not so great camera... but hopefully one day that will change!


1 comments:

Anonymous

Hi! Got your blog from a friend of mine who is one of your followers! I live in Covington LA so we're neighbors. I just started blogging not too long ago myself. Hope you'll drop by for a visit at ladybuglanesays.blogspot.com

Post a Comment