CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

*~ I'm back!!~*

Whew- sorry for the lull with no posts, life was just spinning by!  OK, well I will update you later this week on the FANTASTIC cupcake crop in Baton Rouge.  But first- let's step back to Valentine's Day.... I know you've already forgotten it, but here's my card.  I made this for my sweet hubby who is completely and totally addicted to angry birds.  Of course I made it using my FABULOUS Silhouette!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that machine!  I have heard that there is a new material that will make it even more fabulous and hope to get it in the future.

Hope you like the card, it's sweet and very much my husband :)

PS sorry for the aweful quality pictures, I'm working on my sweet husband for a "good" camera for Christmas... we'll see...

Leah

0 comments:

Post a Comment